Advisory Panel Member
Director, Digital Product Management & Personalization
Areas of Expertise
Marketing Technologist - Digital Product, Marketing, and Strategy Expert.
Leading multiple eCommerce product teams along with the onsite personalization practice at Tracfone Wireless, the number one prepaid cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Led the first two scrum agile teams at Tracfone, which delivered double-digit growth in conversions and sales for 3 years in a row. With the success of these teams, Tracfone has accelerated the agile transformation, and today there are more than 15 agile teams across all channels and departments.
- Started the "design sprint" practice with the agile teams by embracing the "design thinking" framework. Partnering with the CX team within Tracfone, the team has delivered multiple sprints for different initiatives with measurable successful results.
- Formed the first personalization and optimization agile marketing team and leading the strategy and the roadmap for the onsite personalization. Building automated personalization and machine learning-driven product recommendation capabilities.
- Focused on building significant competencies around customer insights and data activation to drive our product vision based on actionable data and first-hand customer learnings. Leveraging multiple analytics (GA) and customer insights (Qualtrics, User Testing, Glassbox) tools and expertise within the team. Continue building competencies around enabling data activation on all web properties, leveraging data layer, Adobe, and Google tools (AAM, Target, Launch, GTM).
- Enabled many MarTech and AdTech capabilities within the last three years. Expanded the digital offerings and shopping channels reach for the digital marketing team, by enhancing and automating the product feeds, and by integrating with many third-party service providers for trade-in, and lease to own programs, and email marketing.