Advisory Panel Member
Vice President Sales and Customer Success
Areas of Expertise
Digital Marketing Strategy, Understanding Customer Experience, Unleashing the Power of Mobile, Analytics and Measurements, Digital Transformation
Deanna is Vice President of Sales and Customer Success at enVista, the #1 trusted provider of supply chain and transportation products, services, labor management and OMS and a valued Microsoft ERP partner.
Prior to her promotion, Deanna joined enVista as a Client Partner working with enVista’s highest-value enterprise customers.
Deanna joined enVista after more than 20 years with FedEx. At FedEx, Deanna served many roles including:
- FedEx’s e-commerce expert working with Internet Retailer Top 150 customers;
- a participant on FedEx's E-Commerce Center of Excellence and supporter and facilitator of FedEx's E-Commerce Executive Customer Board of Directors;
- a leader on FedEx's Global Center of Excellence implementing global best practices in customer consulting;
- a leader of Customer Success and Solutions teams;
- contributor to bringing FedEx Design & Print, FedEx Ground Hold at Location, and FedEx Metro Services to market;
- founder of FedEx's Inbound and Dropship Supply Chain Management Program;
- author and program manager of FedEx's Pandemic PPE response plan developed during the H1N1 outbreak in 2009;
- program manager to integrate 1,100+ Kinko's locations into FedEx's retail network when Kinko’s was acquired in 2004;
- business planner for technical support of all apps on fedex.com; and,
- leader of IT consulting teams for high value customers and global shippers.
Deanna also speaks at industry conferences and appears regularly at the National Retail Federation Big Show and E-Commerce Operations Summit.
Deanna currently serves as Chairman of the National Retail Federation Associate Member Council.
A native of Hawaii, Deanna earned her bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University and her Senior Executive MBA from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. She also completed graduate studies at Golden Gate University in management and marketing and leadership programs at the University of Memphis.